Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Um, yeah, so

Just so that you all know: I posted a blog yesterday. I posted it and then I unposted it. It had to do with a friend and his trials and tribulations (literally) and I thought that maybe it wasn't appropriate to be hanging out his dirty laundry.

Not everyone likes having their dirty laundry sniffed.

Hmm, and where is this entry going? Guess I just want to make sure I keep up with a daily posting. Might give me some moral leverage with Joel next time he wins at chess. "Yeah, so what you won. I posted yesterday!" Something like that. Hey Joel, gonna move on this damn blog board or what? Your turn. Du bist dran.

Actually (a word that means nothing and should be prohibited from opening sentences) I have been enjoying the labyrinth of blogs. You click on one, which has links to another, which has links to another. Sort of like silent telephone.

Or something.

Ok, tomorrow, I might unpost this entry too. But for now, cheers, prost, salute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

na, wenn das mal kein beweiss ist, dass kunst sublimierung ist ;-)

Lisa said...

Silent telephone -- that's how I got here. Nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.